Workshop 3 sees participants share persepctives and feedback
Earlier this month, Barwon Water held its third community and stakeholder workshop on the Barwon Downs borefield groundwater licence renewal.
Independently facilitated, Barwon Water presented its proposed actions in response to the community outcomes identified at workshop two.
Participants were asked to share their perspectives and provide feedback about what they liked about each action and what would improve each action, these were categorised into the themes of:
- Interactive engagement with the community and key stakeholders
- Developing and implementing a remediation plan for Boundary Creek
- Establishing an adaptive monitoring program
- A precautionary approach to managing the borefield
- Building knowledge and trust in the science with the community
View the community feedback report.